Crisp graham crackers are dunked in rich chocolate and covered with crunchy toffee bits. Toss on some festive sprinkles for maximum holiday appeal.
This is practically a no-cook, no-bake treat that will be at home on your holiday cookie or candy tray. It’s such a simple, satisfying sweet and kids can help sprinkle on the toffee bits and holiday nonpareils. It really doesn’t get any easier than this!
The yield is about 24 pieces, which can be divided up into snack bags for cute gifts or stocking stuffers. Who doesn’t love chocolate and toffee together? And with the slightly sweet graham cracker center it’s so crunchable and addictive!
You can use your favorite graham crackers for this, but I used Honey Maid Fresh Stacks because they are pre-cut into squares. I didn’t even have to break any graham cracker sheets apart! I’m not sure if this was smart or just lazy – or perhaps both (ha!). I could see it being a nice time-saver for busy parents.
As you drizzle the graham crackers with white chocolate, sprinkle them fairly quickly with toppings before the chocolate hardens.
I think this might become our new holiday tradition! They are so very easy to make and a little too easy to eat. The toffee bits really bring out a buttery note in the graham crackers.
If you’re not looking to spend a ton of time in the kitchen this year, but still want to make some holiday treat-making memories with the kids, then this may be the ticket!
Chocolate Dipped Toffee Graham Crackers
- 24 oz. chocolate candy coating almond bark or Ghiradelli chocolate wafers
- 4 oz. white chocolate candy coating or almond bark
- 24 graham cracker squares
- 2/3 cup toffee bits recommend Heath Bits o’ Brickle
- 2-3 tablespoons red and green nonpareils
- Cover a large work surface with parchment paper. Transfer the candy coating to a microwave-safe bowl and heat at 100% power at 30 second intervals; stir well between heating until melted and smooth. Place a graham cracker into the melted chocolate and turn using two forks. Lift the graham cracker out of the chocolate with a fork and place on the parchment. Repeat this process with half of the graham crackers. After dipping about 12, the chocolate will begin to harden so re-heat it for about 30 seconds or until it can be stirred smooth. Wash and dry the forks; proceed with dipping the next 12 graham crackers. Allow the chocolate to set up at room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate candy coating in the microwave as before with the chocolate coating, and transfer it to a disposable piping bag or a zip-top bag. Pour the toffee bits and nonpareils in small bowls and have them ready to hand. Drizzle four chocolate-covered graham crackers with the white chocolate and then immediately sprinkle on toffee bits and nonpareils. Repeat process until all of the graham crackers are drizzled and coated with toffee and sprinkles. Let stand at room temperature until set, about 20 minutes.
- When the white chocolate is set, peel a graham cracker away from the parchment and break away excess candy from around the edges. Lay on a clean plate or serving platter. Repeat process with all of the graham crackers. Store the coated graham crackers in an air-tight container, or package 6 in each of four clear gusseted treat bags and tie with festive ribbon for gifting.