This 3 Minute 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge is here to make your holiday easier! Super creamy and peanutty, make it in the microwave for a miraculous 3 minute treat.
Say hello to the World’s Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge!
I’m pretty skeptical when it comes to 2 and 3 ingredient recipes. Maybe because I’ve tested more than a dozen and the results are mostly underwhelming. This recipe makes up for all of those disappointments. It’s a keeper. This fudge is just so creamy and smooth!
All you need is one can of sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk – double check!) 2/3 cup of creamy peanut butter and one 16 ounce package of white almond bark (I use Candiquick, which is sold at Target). Put it all in a big bowl and heat it at 1 minute intervals, stirring well between heating. You can also do this on the stove top over medium heat. It will probably take a little longer than 3 minutes, but it will still be just as delish.
I like using a large rubber spatula to fold all of the ingredients together. The combined mixture should look smooth and creamy like the picture above.
I made several batches of fudge to give away this year, and one batch of fudge will fill a 6×2-inch square (or round) metal tin. You could also pour it into a foil-lined 8×8-inch pan.
The top of the candy is difficult to smooth with a spatula, so just pick up the tin (or pan) and drop it twice on a work surface or until the surface is level. The cooked candy will make the tin hot, so be careful! Place the fudge uncovered in the refrigerator until it firms, about 2 hours.
I couldn’t resist giving this fudge a sprinkle of flake sea salt. This step is optional, but it makes the candy taste so good! Any kind of flake or coarse sea salt would be a delicious addition. It’s a nice touch, especially for the gourmet on your Christmas list.
I pre-sliced a few tins of fudge, and others I left solid. Either way, a Birchware fork tied to the outside of the package looks really cute. If you give the tins a light coat of cooking spray before you pour the fudge in, the cut pieces pop right out!
This is a perfect last minute addition to your candy tray, or even as a last minute homespun gift. I have an extra tin tucked away just in case I have an unexpected guest on Christmas Day.
3 Minute 3 Ingredient Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter traditional style like Jif brand, not natural
- 16 oz. package 16 oz white almond bark , broken into pieces
- *Flake or coarse grain sea salt optional
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil that overhangs all four edges and spray with cooking spray. If using a 6×2-inch holiday tin as I did, lightly spray it with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk), 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter and almond bark in a large microwavable bowl. Heat in the microwave uncovered on high (100% power) in 1-minute increments, stirring well between each, until melted and smooth. This will take about 3 minutes. Be careful; the bowl may get hot.
- Immediately pour the mixture into the prepared pan or tin. Pick up and drop the pan twice or until the surface becomes level. Transfer to the refrigerator and let chill until set, about 2 hours. Sprinkle with sea salt, if using.
- If you made the fudge in a pan, then you can lift the candy out of the pan by the overhanging foil; cut the candy slab into pieces with a large chef’s knife. If you made the fudge in a tin for a homemade gift, cut the fudge into squares with a small straight edge knife (non-serrated) but do not remove any pieces. Include a disposable Birchware fork with the gift so the recipient can easily remove pieces of the fudge.
- The fudge may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature.